Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Introduction

So, here's the deal.

I have a really boring, mind-numbing, crap-tastic job.

The only way to sustain myself through the day, is to do things that I'm not supposed to be doing, but which can be hidden from co-workers, and don't take too long to do (not because I'm terribly worried about productivity, but mostly because I don't want to get fired and not be able to pay rent this month).

Hence, I move things to places they usually aren't located, surf the internet, and, of course...

DRAW.

Here, you'll find my drawings. No Monet of course, but pictures with thoughts that help me get through the current day, and onto to the day when I get the dream job I'm after (at which point, I will quit my current job in a dramatic fashion worthy of television parody, and including some sort of big fire... or pack of rabid dogs). Enjoy!

No comments: